Chronicles: Volume 1
No longer will you be restrained by your computer or the internet. Now you can enjoy Guitar Alliance lessons on your own terms! Here’s a preview:
Here’s What’s On The DVD:
- “Kenny’s Practice Tips”: An informative (and mildly entertaining) video with tips on how to get the most out of your guitar practice sessions.
- “Chord Construction”: In our quest of understanding chords we must first have a basic understanding of the origin of chords. Every chord has it’s own formula of notes of which you can use the major scale to decode.
- “Chord Families”: Most people might not realize it, but scales have their own built in chord families. By using the notes from a scale we can make up 7 different chords. These chords made from the scale will work perfectly with the scale. It’s magic!
- “Chord Leading”: You can use chords from various keys,and you can get them to sound good, but generally there are a few simple rules to follow. In any given key, certain chords are much better at following the previous chord than others.
- “The Diminished Chord”: A great chord to add to your repetoir! This lesson will help make this difficult chord second nature.
- “Dominant 7th Chords”: The famous 7th chord. This video answers the questions: “How do I play them? “, “Where and when can I use them?”
- “Major 7th Chords”: Learn how to play and use this commonly used substitution chord.
- “Roman Numeral System For Chords”: A critical lesson! Here’s how and why musicians will often use the Roman numeral system to label chords.
- “How To Play Suspended Chords”: A suspended chord is a chord that creates a subtle harmonic tension by adding an extra note that sounds like it wants to resolve back to the original chord. You can hear their use in most types of music, so make sure you know it.
- “Rhythm Notation Exercises”: Great training to improve your rhythm and timing.
- “Using The Major Scale”: Learn about the most important scale, how to play it, and how to use it properly.
- “Why Scales?”: Discover the magic of the scales with this training exercises.
- “Two Octave Major Scale”: Here’s a great exercise that works on your chops while improving your knowledge of the major scale.
- “Creating Basic Melodies In C”: Put the major scale to use and create melodies.
- “The B.B. Butterfly”: Discover how to improve your vibrato with this killer technique from B.B. King. This instructional video will show you step-by-step.
- “Better Bends”: Bends are one of the most important guitar techniques. The exercises presented in this video will help you to make your bends sing and wail like never before.
- “Call And Response”: In this video I’ll teach you the “call and response” method that will give your blues solos direction and keep you from running out of ideas in the middle of a solo.
- “Playing Blues: Key Of A”: Do you want to create your own blues solo? Here’s how to do it!
- “Bluesy Double-Stops” (Exclusive To DVD): Here’s a great trick to use for 12 bar blues. Commonly heard played by the blues greats!
- “Fake It Til You Make It”: Wanna attend a blues jam? Learn how to quickly adapt to any blues jam situation in this video. You don’t have to be an expert to hang with the big fish.
- “Blues: Finding The Key”: Have you ever been to blues jam an didn’t hear when the band leader called out the key? Here’s an awesome video where I show you how to quickly find the key signature to a blues song by ear.
- And more- over 2 1/2 hours!
Limited Time Offer
“Guitar Alliance Chronicles: Volume 1″ is set to ship on April 1st. This special DVD will have a strictly limited run of only 300. That’s right, only 300 copies will ever be made!
Reserve your copy (while you still can) for a one time payment of only $29.95. In return, you’ll receive the DVD with over 2 1/2 hours of lessons.
Click the “Add To Cart” button below to reserve your copy of Volume 1 today: